Monday, May 01, 2006

Quite Exciting This Computer Magic



Originally uploaded by tamjpn.

Everything is gonna be alright,
Everything is gonna be alright,
Everything is gonna be alright,
Be strong,
Believe.

This is my new mantra, and also the chorus of a Yellowcard song. I'm having money-and-school anxiety so this is what I try to repeat to myself. Yesterday was a Sunday, and Sundays are wonderful. When I was a little girl I used to think that Sundays were so named because they were always, always sunny. But I think that turned out to be a combination of coincidence and the fact that I used to live in sunny Southern California. Yesterday turned out to be a perfect sunny Spring day. We had a friend over for fish tacos and Tecate and we ate so much that we decided to try to take a nap on the roof but ended up in the hot tub instead. I was soooo ready to go to bed at that point but stayed up watching "This is Spinal Tap." It's really funny. So funny, in fact, that I'm watching it for the second time right now.

No comments: