Monday, April 03, 2006

I Hope You Don't Mind

In the past few days I have been in an accident with a motorcyclist, moved in with two cool people in a 1 bedroom apartment, witnessed a soccer match fight in which someone had a bottle broken over his head, run into an old office mate and her 4 month old blue-eyed baby, and stuffed myself with Korean BBQ and a taro boba. All and all, it was a good weekend. Regarding the accident, everyone is ok, and I'm missing a mirror from the passenger side.

I keep thinking about being in Italy. My Italian is even coming back to me. I studied it for 3 semesters. My last class was in 2002. That was when I took Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese at the same time. I wish I got paid to study languages all day. I also wish I knew a non-Romance language besides English. I think when I go back to school I'll probably study French, but I would love to learn Arabic, Korean, or Thai.

I'm mostly just writing because I haven't written in a while. And there's a raging storm going on right now. I'm on the 9th floor, so it's really loud up here.

No comments: