Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Brothers Are The Best


Brotherhood
Originally uploaded by Mernas.
I should know, I have three. Sister-brother relationships are special. Even though I send my brothers emails all the time when I'm across the country, they never, ever write back. And most of the time, I have to call them. Of course, they never want to "just talk." But I call them when I have technical questions. Like what to do when my car won't start, what are some cool bands to listen to, and is it safe to use a microwave that is inside a wooden shelving unit (?) The other day, my little brother called, and he wanted to talk to my boyfriend about his wireless connection. But I made him chat with me first. I never fight with my brothers (at least not since I turned 15), they help me with everything I need, and they give me lots of love in their brother ways.

No comments: