Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Eyes Have It


Red Eye Fly
Originally uploaded by Micro Macro.
All I wanted were some contacts--and I got them in the mail yesterday! I no longer have to look like a dork everyday, now I can choose which days I would like to look like a dork and which days I would like to look nice.
Last night I had a dream that my face felt kind of funny, and I went to the mirror to see what was going on. As I was looking at my eyes in the mirror, I watched a fly burrow beneath a layer of my left eyeball and finally settle right below my eyelid. I could see the shape of the fly in my eye. As if that wasn't awful enough, in my right eye my pupil started to cave in, leaving an ashey crust were my pupil used to be. This must be related to my excitement for getting my contacts delivered.
I also dreamt that I was some kind of magical assassin. I won't go into too many of the gory details, but I came from a royal magic family and we were competing against another family so I went around assassinating our competitors using various methods, such as the blunt end of pencils and pens with some kind of poisonous paint on them.
Aint dreams grand?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You missed Eastern Tennessee!

www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com