Thursday, June 22, 2006

Progress Has Been Made

My "personal considerations" from an exercise I completed in May 2005:
I can relocate
Salary - at least $20,000/yr.
I would like to be near my boyfriend and a friend of mine
I want a place of my own and nice things
The ability to travel; visit family and friends.

I like how I didn't set my sights too crazy; I guess I was being realistic. But I have fulfilled all of these considerations. I moved to DC with a college friend, I ended up making some sort of salary, my apartments have been more than liveable, and I have managed to travel around the US to visit some of my family and friends.

I think it's a really good exercise to take stock of what you have experienced and then try to organize that information into goals and accomplishments, challenges and successes. Especially if you're a dork like me.

No comments: