Sunday, August 26, 2007

We can call it the "iTote"

Someone out there needs to create some nice looking tote bags that have a protective pocket for a laptop and can fit a bunch of stuff. And the strap has to be sensible and wide so that it doesn't cut into one's shoulder.

The tote bags should come in cool prints, especially animal ones (because we all know how I love them and thus how cool they are) and cute and endearing prints and other designs. The bags should be made of soft leather and should have other adornments such as zippers, outside pockets, tassles, buttons, and other such things (probably not all at once though).

I've searched high and low for a tote bag worthy of my precious cargo (my darling laptop) and appropriate for my age and personality but it just hasn't happened. I got a lead on some Vera Bradley diaper bags, however, and although that may sound weird I think it has potential. Maybe 10 years from now I can actually use it to carry diapers. Who knows though, my bladder may give out earlier than that.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Tassles!!!! AND animal prints!!! Let's go into the manurfacturing buisness, because I also am in DIRE need of a laptop bag. The closest I got is a pretty pink paisley bag BUUUUT it doesn't have a strap!!!