Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back in U.S.S.A.

I'm in my homeland again, as of a few months ago. For some reason I haven't felt like writing lately. Grad school has sucked the creativity out of me. But now, all of a sudden, I feel the urge to create. I already created a few custom-made cat toys for my boyfriend's cat. One of them is a plastic bag ball. I recycled a bunch of sandwich bags by stuffing a bunch of them into one sandwich bag, which I tied in a knot, and now the cat has a fluffy ball to kick around.

So does this mean that I'm turning into a crazy cat lady? I sure hope not. I don't get cats. They don't respect the alpha male or female. They think they're hot stuff.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey I read this article in the NYT Science Section a few months ago -- apparently 'crazy cat lady' is actually a brain disease that you can get from a parasite that you can get from cleaning out litter boxes. Only women become crazy cat lovers. Men become aggressive. I have lots of parasites!!! I have to go to the doctor next week to get pills to remove them