Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Girl with two pearl earrings

If I had the fortitude and the wherewithall to do it, I would take a series of photographs of ladies switching their shoes for an interview. The photos would feature college students and young professionals clad in their best interview suits stopping a block or two from their interview destination to change their shoes from their worn-in flip-flops or sneakers to their more appropriate, close-toed heels.

And maybe my exhibition would include close-ups of bunyons and hammer toes. Eww. But perhaps good news for anyone with a foot fetish.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I would go to that exhibit! I think it would be a heartbreaking work of staggering genius. But I do think you would need some coppers around b/c of the foot fetishers who would be there too. That is SUCH a bizarre fetish. Why? I mean, really-seriously, WHY? Like, just... huh? What? Why?

Feet are GROSS!