Sunday, February 12, 2006

Taste The Rainbow


I look like a skittle. I'm wearing purple sweats and an orange hoodie. And my brand new snow boots. Don't worry, I haven't left the house in this get-up. I'm snowed in for now (see pic). But I'm so happy about the snow! Since I didn't spend my sunny So Cal childhood playing with snow I have a lot of catching up to do.
Colors are my favorite. I used to only wear black, gray, and blue--but now the brighter the better. I think it all started senior year in college. I wonder if that indicates some kind of fundamental change in my personality or attitude since my teenage years. Hopefully.
Anyway, I'm also ecstatic for this year's "spring break." I'm going to Hawaii. I went last April, but to a different island. There, it was japanese tourists and Coach stores and traffic and dining out. This one is pretty remote. From the pictures I've seen it's just mountains and beach and hiking and tanning. Sounds good to me. Quality time in my "carrot" orange bikini. I plan on regaining the color I've lost during my stint in the East Coast. Truthfully, the color of my skin just hasn't been the same since I first came here for college 6 years ago. But I guess what matters most is the content of my character. Skittles, snow, color, and future travel plans to warmer climes. And apparently now Friendly's triple chocolate ice cream. To which I will now devote my attention.

No comments: