Thursday, February 02, 2006

Rashionale

I have a pea-sized pink transclucent bubble in my mouth, resting there right against my tongue. I hope it goes away by morning. Mouth growths scare me.
It's 78.5 degrees in my apartment in the middle of winter in DC. We don't even turn on our heat. We just happen to live right next to the boiler room. It's so hot that I am developing heat rashes behind my knees as we speak. I'm trying not to scratch them.
And we don't get any natural light in our apartment at all. On the weekend I'll wake up in the dark thinking that it's still 5am or something, when it's actually 1pm. And we're paying for this 2-bed 1-bath dirt floor cave as much as my parents were paying a few years ago for a 5-bed 3-bath house with huge back, front, and side yards.
Just to clarify, I love my apartment because it's in the most awesomest location, ever.

1 comment:

MaggieRoo said...

Hey the bubble is gone but somehow I miss it.
Hi N & P! I wasn't sure who you meant, but I get it now--unless P is a girl and not a guy, then I'm not 100% sure.
Now that people know I have a blog they are writing me more detailed and frequent emails. That is funny, but also tiring for the hands and eyes because I spend a mandatory 8 hours on a computer and keyboard at work every day.
Chinese New Year parade tomorrow!
Superbowl tomorrow!
YAY!