Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Yet another reason to hate country music...

...as if you needed one. I plunked down on the couch with my greek yogurt & honey, granola, and a spoon, and turned on abc at the stroke of 8pm, as I was excited to catch my favorite show (the only one I keep up with right now). I see my Pushing Daisies lovelies flashed briefly, then something about "and now, the Country Music Awards" and I hear the unmistakable twang of something I cannot tolerate. So I guess my show will have to wait until next week. I don't even know why I bother with real time anyway. I usually just watch my show on abc.com and that works out just great. The one time I give the tube a chance it disappoints me.

Boo.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

1 heart country music. but besides that, the WORST of the worst is the writers strike!!! No more chuck and ned till the union gets its dues...!