Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Keep calm and carry on

Another year, another start at blogging. What have I been doing with my time? Of late, I have been listening to fun. They are a great group, and they make some pretty inspirational tunes. I just found out, just now, that fun. and panic at the disco, two of my fave bands, collaborated on a tune that has a youtube video that I love. When I was an angsty teen, I used to enjoy listening to introspective and melancholy songs by radiohead, the cure, and the like (the last is not a band name). Now, I like fun, upbeat, uplifting, interesting songs. Songs that have some theater to them, some cheekiness, and loads of creativity. Songs that have lyrics that are intelligent and make sense. And it also helps if the lead singer can belt it out like Freddie Mercury.

The like. That would make a good band name. Guess what, the band does exist - they're from L.A. and they're an all-female ensemble.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay. Keep blogging. :))))))))))))))

Rachel