Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Truthiness

Test your religious knowledge and see how you measure up. According to this article, atheists and agnostics know more about religion than folks that regularly attend worship services. The quiz is about religion in general.

I missed 2 questions. I never cease to be amazed at Americans' general cluelessness. The religion poll is just one small example. Most US-born Americans would not pass a citizenship test if they had to take one. We have no problem revising history to suit our purposes. We might not know how to define exactly what we believe, but we believe it strongly.

That's why Colbert is so good at what he does, and so funny. I can't wait for his march/rally in DC next month.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I missed two, too! Which two did you miss?

(I missed Bible/literature/public schools and the last one about the preacher.)

MaggieRoo said...

I missed the same ones! We are so smarter than most people.