Thursday, July 31, 2008

Inspiration for wedding look-feel

The right side of this is from an inspiration board I found on a different website, and the left side reflects many little images I found which inspire the theme of my wedding.

I recommend browsing as many wedding magazines and websites as possible to get a feel for the colors, styles, and images that appeal to you. It's also helpful to have these kinds of pictures and sketches to bring with you as you order your wedding cake, invitations, flowers, and rentals (tablecloths, dinnerware, etc.).

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What??? Where are my drawings of Tico as a mutant robot??? Isn't that a theme of your wedding? HAHAHA just kidding.

That cake in the lower right hand corner is about the PRETTIEST cake I've ever seen...

Mmm... I want cake now...